According to recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Should we worry about the effect this is having on social interaction or should we see the Internet as a way opening up new communication po

According to recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Should we worry about the effect this is having on social interaction or should we see the Internet as a way opening up new communication possibilities worldwide?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.

Technology have been developed nowadays and people getting more facilities for their ease and comfort life. Internet is one of them and people are attracted more towards it, without internet there is no life in these developed and upraged nation. Internet having many advantages and with that there is some negative effects seen on toddlers. According to my point of view it helps to connect with different people and it increase unity and shows an increadible change in today's generation from past.

Nowadays, there is an unpredictable change have been seen in everbodies life, people can easily do their work whilst seeting in any corner of these world. Internet has changed the life in many different ways such as for students they can study online and it will help to enhance their quality of thinking, in buisness people can easily do their meetings through skype and many other applications. Eventhough people can do their shopping online from home as per their choice. Internet world is very vast and people gets into easily for their ease in these busy life. Many social sites are running and people usage is increasing rapidly, but sometimes it tooks towards worst side. Many times More contacts can create more problems, another positive side is that it gives a chance to know and understand different types of people.

Without internet people seems dumb in today's technological and developed nation. Social interaction is compulsory because we are leaving in society were interaction with different people is bacame necessity, but internet gives these facility and without internet there is nothing so sometimes its better to neglect these think of things and try to connect with these world. An example as per my experience technology has developed everywhere but in some part of nation still they are lacking behind, people are unware about internet and it affects for development in nation.

In conclusion, people should walk as per time changes and technologies rather than compressing themselves. As per changes seen today Future looks bright for new generation.

Technology have been developed
Technologies have been developed

people getting more facilities for their ease and comfort life.
people are getting more facilities for their ease and comfort life.

there is an unpredictable change have been seen in everbodies life,
Description: two verbs in one sentence

Sentence: According to my point of view it helps to connect with different people and it increase unity and shows an increadible change in today's generation from past.
Description: The fragment it increase unity is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increase with verb, past tense

Sentence: Social interaction is compulsory because we are leaving in society were interaction with different people is bacame necessity, but internet gives these facility and without internet there is nothing so sometimes its better to neglect these think of things and try to connect with these world.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and interaction
Description: The fragment these think of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past participle

Error: increadible Suggestion: incredible

Sentence: Nowadays, there is an unpredictable change have been seen in everbodies life, people can easily do their work whilst seeting in any corner of these world.
Error: seeting Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: whilst Suggestion: while

Sentence: Internet has changed the life in many different ways such as for students they can study online and it will help to enhance their quality of thinking, in buisness people can easily do their meetings through skype and many other applications.
Error: buisness Suggestion: business

Sentence: Many social sites are running and people usage is increasing rapidly, but sometimes it tooks towards worst side.
Error: tooks Suggestion: took

Error: bacame Suggestion: became