Advertisement lead to high sales, agree or disagree

Although some advertisements may be beneficial, I tend to agree that most of them encourage people to buy goods they do not really need.

It is obvious that people get greatly influenced by advertisements and spend huge amounts of money on the goods and services they do not need. A proof for this claim is that very often people never intend to buy a specific product until it is advertised on TV; as a result they get highly encouraged and put that on the list. Very often they just have no idea of the product but just wish to try it as the advertisement looks very inviting and tempting. It is noticeable that most sold items in a society is usually not a basic household, but a luxurious object. In addition to that there are various companies producing the same good but the one which advertised more sold better.

Another point to mention is that Advertisement is a university course and companies hire many ad specialists to produce influensive ads for them. It is seen that successful firms allocated more budget to advertising. In ads, psychology is consistently employed to target people. The specialists analyze characters, reactions, tastes and flaws of the meant audience, use charming celebrities to assure people of the quality and add attractive scenery elements to catch attention of people. Therefore there is a sophisticated science and evaluation behind each ad.

To conclude with, I agree with the topic that sails represent the power of advertising not the real needs of people in a specific society.

Sentence: Another point to mention is that Advertisement is a university course and companies hire many ad specialists to produce influensive ads for them.
Error: influensive Suggestion: No alternate word