Being a celebrity such as famous film star or sports personality brings problems as well as benefits Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems

Being a celebrity - such as famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits.
Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

In todays generation, every child dreams of becoming celebrity and attain success and happiness in his life.Some people argue becoming celebrity brings more problems than benefits but i have different view to this equation.

Admittedly, Every celebrity goes through tough times of adjusting his life to demands of society and tries to stay away from paparazzi's camera. Every action performed by celebrity and every word spoken to mass media is critically assessed in magazines,newspapers,television channels. Sometimes in lure of profit chick magazines or newspapers make false stories about celeb...

Sentence: In my opinion becoming celebrity brings more benefits like money, fame, influence than problems and society should be equally responsible to not treat celebrity like immortal and allow them to have their own privacy and space.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.