The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.

The given bar graph gives information about leisure time enjoyed by both genders men and women of different employment status in a typical week during 1998-99.

According to the bar graph, it is clearly visible that unemployed and retired men and women had more leisure time as compare to others. Unemployed men had 83 hours of free time and females had 77 hours. These figures were same in retired sector of men and women. Men who did work full time had 50 hours of leisure time for enjoyment which was quite less as compare to unemployed and retired. Women in same sector were more busy than m...

Sentence: According to the bar graph, it is clearly visible that unemployed and retired men and women had more leisure time as compare to others.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

Sentence: Men who did work full time had 50 hours of leisure time for enjoyment which was quite less as compare to unemployed and retired.
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare