The charts below show the proportions of the world s oil resources held in different areas together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where

The charts below show the proportions of the world's oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts show the information about the percentage of total world oil resources and the percentage of total world annual oil consumption. Charts provide oil resources data from 10 territories and also the consumption in those areas.

Middle East has the biggest oil resource in the world by 56.52% of the world resource. On the other hand, although Middle East produces the biggest oil in the world, its consumption in the region is only 6.15% of world consumption. The second biggest oil resource in the world is Canada, it has 14.84% of world oil resource. But, the consumption of oil in Canada is very low, it just consumes 2.48% and makes it as the territory of the second lowest of oil consumption.

While Australia and New Zealand is the territory with the lowest oil resource, it has 0.30% only, and this territory is also as the area which consumes the smallest oil in the world by 1.31%. The second lowest oil resource is called other territory by 1.05% and it has 2.52% of oil consumption. On the other hand, Asia is the biggest oil consumer by 26.21%, while its resource just 2.89%. The next high oil consumer is United States by 25.48%, but its resource is 1.85% only.

In conclusion, the major oil consumption countries such as Asia and United States are not having big oil resource, they depend on the resource from other region. Middle East is the dominant area of oil resource, but it just consumes less than 30% of their resource production.