Children s leisure activities must entirely be educational To what extent do you agree or disagree Substantiate your views with examples

Children’s leisure activities must entirely be educational.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Substantiate your views with examples.

We live in the world of cut-throat competition.Most of the people tend to believe that ,children must be taught even through recess activities but some have a contrary view.This essay is an attempt to analyze whether free time activities can wholly be educational or not

To begin with,there are people who claim that the recess activities must be fully educational.They think that children get a lot of free time and it must be channelized to do various educational activities in order to equip themselves with the rising demands of modern society.moreover they also feel that children learn e...

Hi DOLLY, you wrote a great IELTS essay. Sentences are polished and ideas are supported very well.

if you can put a little bit more words, the essay will be perfect.

You can get around 7.0 out of 9.0.