Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information State which you consider to be the most effective comics books radio television film theatre You should write at least 250 words

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.

comics
books
radio
television
film
theatre

You should write at least 250 words.

Today, we live in the modern world and we need some tools for communication. Fortunately, we have various types of media such as books, radio, TV, film, theater, comics, which are used for communication. All these have some advantages and disadvantages. In this essay I consider three item of this category include TV, radio and books.

In my opinion, books have had undoubted effect on people life. For many years, books were only way for communication. Nowadays, we can find a lot of old books that were written many years ago. Books have a lot of advantages. Books are known as valuable source f...

Sentence: Nowadays, we can found a lot of old books that were written many years ago.
Description: The word found is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to found

Sentence: The most different between TV and radio is people can see picture and video through TV.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

Sentence: Some people believe, watching TV is wasting their time, because unlike radio, they cannot listening and do their other activities.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and listening

Avg. Sentence Length: 12.852 21.0 Need more compound or complex sentences.