The diagram below shows how a central heating system in a house works Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant you should write at least 150 words

The diagram below shows how a central heating system in a house works.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

you should write at least 150 words.

The diagram shows central heating system present in a house and explains this system which contains many features such as cold water, storage tank, boiler, pump, hot water and small tubes.

According to the diagram, central heating system needs water to heat the house as the water will boil into stream to produce heat. From water tank cold water fills into house storage tank and from storage tank two pipes arise, one for boiler in which gas or oil is present and cold water pipe is also combine with it.

Another pipe gives hot water to taps. From boiler water goes in two ways first, in a pump which turns hot water into cold water. Second, the hot water in directly allowed to run in pipe. Hot water radiators are present to absorb both hot and cold water that will produce heat from radiator's small tubes.

Boiler is needed to warm the water and pump reduces temperatures of the hot water thus, turning it into cold water. There are two storage tanks used in the system one is to store cold water and another stores hot water particularly. Hot water from boiler goes in the tops through the storage tank.