Essay topics: The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The diagrams provide the information about a school site in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024. The diagrams give the data which are consist of school building, sports field, car park, road, path and main entrance.
The school in 2004 has the capacity for 600 students, but the school in 2024 will have capacity 400 bigger, it becomes 1000 students. The major change of the school is the building of school. In 2004, the school has two school buildings only, while in 2024, the school will have three buildings. The school building one and two in 2024 will be connected, and there is a short path to building three.
In 2024, the sports field will be moved to other place and becomes smaller than before. In the old sports field will be built school building three, and sports field placed beside it. 10 years from 2004, the school will have to car park, the second car park will be added behind the school building three, and a road from main entrance will be built directly to the second car park.
In conclusion, the school site in 2024 will have big changes in terms of their student capacity, because the school will build new big school building. But the student will have a smaller sports field to exercise. The main changes are the school building and the sports field.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 17 hours ago||andrew123||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 18 hours ago||andrew123||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||amol2475||73||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||inazuaf||66.5||Read full essay|
|5 years 9 months ago||wibbyaldryan||76.6667||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports for younger children). To what extend do you agree or disagree? (70.3571)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro (75.2381)
- Some people say that the teaching method with a teacher and students in a classroom will not exist by the year 2050.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (61.25)
- The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. (78.3333)
- Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (85)
- The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61.4286)
- It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (64.2857)
- The charts below show the proportions of the world's oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons whe (47.7778)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experi (60)
- The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comp (75.7143)