An English speaking friend wants to spend a two week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice Write a letter to your friend In your letter offer to find somewhere to stay give advice about what to do give information about

An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
-offer to find somewhere to stay
-give advice about what to do
-give information about what clothes to bring

Dear John,

I am extremely delighted to hear from you after such a long time. You have made a good choice in picking Melbourne as your next holiday stop in December, a visit you deserve, especially after completing your university studies.

Since you are coming alone, I would not mind that you stay at my house. One of my housemates is planning to fly to Sydney to see some friends for one month, around the same time that you are coming here. So your accommodation has already been taken care of.

The same applies as far your holiday activities are concerned. Melbourne is one of the most exciting cities in the world and since your holidays coincide with the summer season, you will be blessed with a plethora of indoor and outdoor activities. During the day, we can hit the beach, shop around or go sightseeing while at night, we can choose among clubbing, dining at restaurants or, if you prefer, having a drink in a pub.

Even though, December signals the start of the summer period, nights can be chilling. I would, thus, advise you to pack your suitcase with both light and warm clothes.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Jess

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts