Essay topics: An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
-offer to find somewhere to stay
-give advice about what to do
-give information about what clothes to bring
I am extremely delighted to hear from you after such a long time. You have made a good choice in picking Melbourne as your next holiday stop in December, a visit you deserve, especially after completing your university studies.
Since you are coming alone, I would not mind that you stay at my house. One of my housemates is planning to fly to Sydney to see some friends for one month, around the same time that you are coming here. So your accommodation has already been taken care of.
The same applies as far your holiday activities are concerned. Melbourne is one of the most exciting cities in the world and since your holidays coincide with the summer season, you will be ble ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Parents are the best teachers. Do you agree or disagree? (86.25)
- In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they want. To what extent should children have to follow rules? (62.8571)
- Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need.Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve spur lives.Which viewpoint do you agree with? (77.5)
- In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyle of children are different from thos of previous generations. Some people say this has had negative effect on their health. To what extent do you agree? (90)
- According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average ‘holiday’ is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activ (85)