Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

As the evolution of technology and industries increased rapidly. The consumption of natural resources like coal, petrol, diesel and gas were also in huge quantity. These increase in consumption has developed a risk of extinction of these resources.

As a result, government should take some initiative to conserve natural resources by promoting the use of other natural resources like solar panel, gob-bar gas and wind mills. These can be achieved by promoting subsidized rates for solar panel, wind mills and 10% discount on electricity bills for people using solar panels for electricity and water heating for home purposes. Thus minimizes the use of electricity. Further more, people with cattle's should be encouraged to setup a gob-bar gas, which can help minimize the use of natural gas. For example, my father-in-law, who is a farmer has got 2 cows at home, setup a gob-bar gas plant with the help of government. And now, he is using gas for home cooking purpose and at the same time saving money.

Further more, government should encourage people with huge farm land to install wind mill by supplying them on discounted rates. These equipment can produce electricity with minimum wind. For example, my friend who has got 10 acres of farmland approached government for helping him buy wind mills. With the help of government intervention, he got 50% discount on actual cost of the equipment.

To sum up, based on the above discussion. I totally agree that government should promote the use of natural resources of energy. Thud helps conserving the natural resources like petrol, coal etc.. and will definitely improve the quality of life by saving money.

To get higher marks, try to put three reasons next time like this:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3
para 5: conclusion