The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The given graph and table describe the facts in different countries, concerning water use and water consumption.

From the line graph we can see global water use always increased in every decade. Agriculture holds the top rank from 1900 until 2000 with peaked at over 3,000 Km3. As the next allocation, industrial sector was the second position at approximately 1,200 Km3 in 2000. Since 1900, the sector for domestic always in the last place which used less water in just under 5,00 Km3 in 2000.

Moving onto the table, we can see how much of water consumption in two disparate countries (Brazil and Congo) in 2000. From the table, the population in Brazil higher than Congo with 176 million with the land area 26,500 km2, it was two hundredfold more than Congo at 100 km2. The population in Congo was jut 5.2 million so it makes Brazil use water very much at 359 m3, inversely with Congo, consume of water in there was just 8 m3.

If we analyze both graph and table, most of the countries use water for notable sectors, especially for agriculture. Then, the connection between population with land area was the amount of water consumption by community in their country. The higher population and land area they had, the higher water consumption they need.

Clearly, water is an essential thing which most people in the world need but as we know that the country in Africa lack of water. It made life imbalance between the number of people life with the amount of water which should they have.

Agriculture holds the top rank from 1900 until 2000 with peaked at over 3,000 Km3.

the population in Brazil higher than Congo
the population in Brazil is higher than that in Congo

the sector for domestic always in the last place which used less water in just under 5,00 Km3 in 2000.
the sector for domestic is always in the last place which used less water just under 5,00 Km3 in 2000.

so it makes Brazil use water very much at 359 m3

Sentence: It made life imbalance between the number of people life with the amount of water which should they have.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

Doesn't need a comment in task I like: