Is hard work the key to success or is talent also important?

In this modern day, success has different meaning for every person. Several people said that success is all about satisfaction. Others think that success is about wealth. There are many keys to get success in our life. People believe that hard working in their life can make them easy to get our achievements. While some people agree with that statement, there are several opinions say to get success, people should not be hard work. Ability and hard work are the ways to reach our goals.

Hard work is all about a character person which is different. Firstly, many people think that hard work can make them get relationship with other people. For example, a person that works in a small company, but he has good performance in his job, and he has a friendly person too. So, that is way to make him easy to get network and promotion to a big company from his colleague. People that have many networks will get success in their life, because they have relationship with other people and it is a part of hard work. Secondly, people believe that when we work too often, we can get many experiences and improve our skill. For example, my brother, he is a worker in a company, in the past, he was a supervisor in Warehouse Division. Presently, his company replaces my brother’s position become a supervisor in Production Division. People believe that hard work can develop their skill and get success career, because if they can improve their ability they can get many experiences. So, both of them are cannot be separated each other.

On other hand, several people argue that talent that we have, we can get success, because we can make money with our ability. For example, in music contest in Indonesia, there is a person that has name Aries. He does not come from a rich family and works as singing beggar but he has a good voice. He becomes finalist in Indonesian Idol Contest Music, and his life changes, and now, he can survive in his life, because he gets a lot of money from that contest. Making money for some people will make them save their life. Having talent and earning money are equally. Also, Promotion is very important to some people that have talent. For example, many musicians in Indonesia want to go international to become successful musicians. People usually need promotion to grow up their career. Promotion is very important for several people that want to develop their career.

Ultimately, there are many ways to reach our goals in life. Hard work and ability are important to get success. That depends on our selves.

Sentence: Presently, his company replaces my brother's position become a supervisor in Production Division.
Description: two verbs in one sentence?

there are several opinions say to get success
Description: two verbs in one sentence?

Sentence: Having talent and earning money are equally.
Description: The fragment are equally . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace equally with adjective

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 446 while No. of Different Words: 178