Humans tend to copy one another especially in fashion choice of cloths and consumer goods Do you agree or disagree Provide your reasons and example from your own experience

Humans tend to copy one another, especially in fashion, choice of cloths and consumer goods. Do you agree or disagree. Provide your reasons and example from your own experience.

Nowadays fashion is spreading its roots in this jet age of 21st century. It has been extremely debatable whether humans idolize to imitate others or not in terms of outfits,food items so on. Here, i would like to accord with given statement.

There are numerous reasons to support my view point. First and foremost, global advertisment has made the world as a global village and various fashion companies establish their branches in entire world to sale innovative fashion things in every supermarket of the world. As a result, people try to collect those things which are prevalent all over the ...

Sentence: For example, china sale its products frequently not only in india but also in other parts of world as they are economical simulteneously sperior.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to sale and its
Description: The fragment are economical simulteneously is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace economical with adverb

Sentence: What is more, in term of lifestyle, people want to compete each others by uplifting their life as they want all things which are using by their neighbour and community.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: First and foremost, global advertisment has made the world as a global village and various fashion companies establish their branches in entire world to sale innovative fashion things in every supermarket of the world.
Error: advertisment Suggestion: advertisement

Error: simulteneously Suggestion: simultaneously
Error: sperior Suggestion: superior

Sentence: Furthermore, we all are living in glamorous where various fashion industries develop new fashion all accross the world further, people use them and try to imitate.
Error: accross Suggestion: across

Sentence: Consequently, advertisment tempt to people to wear same dress of their celebrities.

Sentence: To recapitulate, i think, it has become a fashion to imitate othere to enhance their lifestyle.
Error: othere Suggestion: other