The line graph compares the changes witnessed in the annual oil production in six gulf countries, in the year 1990, 2000, 2005 and 2010.

A glance at the graph shows that, throughout the four years Saudi Arabia was the largest producer of the oil among the six countries, with more than 8 millions of barrels each day, it almost doubled (15 million of barrels per day) by the year 2010. On the contrary, all the other countries were producing oil below 4 millions of barrels each day. In the year 2000, Iran’s oil production reached around 4 million of barrels every day, while that of Iraq, Kuwait and UAE remained slightly above 2 million barrels.

However, in the year 2010, daily oil production of Iran crossed 4 million of barrels each day. On the contrary that, of Iraq, Kuwait and UAE remained below 4 million of barrel each day. Qatar had the lowest oil production and throughout the four years remained below 1 millions of barrel per day.

To sum up, over the given period Saudi Arabia was the biggest oil producer, while Qatar was the smallest.