To learn a foreign language successfully you need to spend time in the country where the language is spoken Do you agree or disagree Give reason for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience

To learn a foreign language successfully you need to spend time in the country where the language is spoken.

Do you agree or disagree?

Give reason for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.

Agreeing with the statement that learning a foreign language must be done in that country. Learning is a part of education which everyone wants to have it more than others just like a race. We learn many different subjects in school which has some direct links to our respective futures.Learning a different language help us to know various possibilities related to our jobs.

There are many people in this world who are working out of their native place in a country which speaks a different language so, speaking foreign languages is a global matter of concern and help development of an individu...

Sentence: We learn many different subjects in school which has some direct links to our respective futures.Learning a different language help us to know various possibilities related to our jobs.
Description: The fragment language help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: As people have to live there they learn there local language to communicate with local people and it help them to enjoy their time living there.
Description: The fragment it help them is rare

The essay is not well organized.

You need to be more straight forward:

para 1: my opinion. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3
para 5: conclusion

Let us know if you did not get the point.