Essay topics: Letter to bus company to tell that you left a valuable item
You are hereLetter to bus company to tell that you left a valuable item
Letter to bus company to tell that you left a valuable item
By ashwani1982 - Posted on 04 May 2011
Write a letter to bus company saying you have left something valuable on the bus & tell them what to do if they find it.
I, Ashwani Jain, writting this letter to inform and confirm that I have left a blue briefcase in your bus, while I was travelling from Agra to New Delhi last night.
I am a student of Agra University. I had booked my ticket, for New Delhi, on last sunday. It was a sleeper class ticket for volvo service, which departs at 10:00 pm from Agra Cantt station. Unfortunately, I left my VIP briefcase in your bus due to high pressure of catching connecting bus to Shimla. I was sitting at seat number 10 and had kept my briefcase in the luggage compartment.
I came to realise my mistake during my journey to Shimla. But it was too late to go back to collect the briefcase. I had tried to call your office, but your staff was not able to provide satisfactory response. I, therefore, request you to please keep the briefcase into your custody and return the same to me at my arrival to New Delhi, next monday.
I shall be highly thankful to you for your time and cooperation.
- Shopping has become a favourite pastime among young people. Why do you think (82.5)
- Letter to landlord to report damages seen after shifting to house (77.5)
- "Traditional Values are irrelevant to modern society" Do you agree. (72.1429)
- Talent by birth Vs developing skills (85)
- "Should people convicted of minor crimes do community service rather than go to prison". Comment (71.4286)
- Censorship is necessary in modern society (84.4444)
- Letter to bus company to tell that you left a valuable item (95)
- Letter to agency to change earlier accommodation request & ask a new accommodation (95)