Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that this is why they have a greater role in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting. Write an essay expressing your point of view. Gi

Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that this is why they have a greater role in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting. Write an essay expressing your point of view. Give reasons for your answer. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

From the evidences of both rich and poor countries, woman have set their foot in nearly every walks of life. As a consequence, they play a less crucial role in the family in modern society. Some people said that in this day and age, a men is just as important as a women in nurturing children whereas others claims that the role of a mother in parenting is still irreplaceable. I am of mixed opinion on this.

First of all, it is an indisputable fact that woman have inborn merits in family that stand them in good stead. In some specific situations, they could do even better than their male count...

Sentence: Some people said that in this day and age, a men is just as important as a women in nurturing children whereas others claims that the role of a mother in parenting is still irreplaceable.
Description: The fragment others claims that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace claims with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Thanks to the abilities in reading non-verbal signals from behaviors, woman could realise and handle such problems immediately.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Only when the careful managements are given by both mothers and fathers can they avoid the serious consequences such as juvenile deliquency or cohabitation.
Error: deliquency Suggestion: delinquency