More and more people claim that modern work patterns are a source of stress What do you think are the causes of this Can you suggest some possible solutions

More and more people claim that modern work patterns are a source of stress. What do you think are the causes of this? Can you suggest some possible solutions?

Modern days people are inclined to think that all the stress they have is generally related to the work. Before searching for possible solutions to prevent people form an overwhelming stress, in my view, it is necessary to examine the causes of it in greater details.

There is a wide range of reasons why people frequently become depressed, nervous and tired of working. Firstly, it all depends on excess of working hours. For instance, people tend to stay at work till midnight doing a huge amount of reports or preparing different kinds of contracts, papers and so on. Moreover, it is more complicated for those, who work outside, for example builder and windshields, because when the weather becomes cold and frosty, the process of working slows down. Secondly, employees may be under constraint of their bosses and colleagues. Thirdly, the amount of earning salaries might not be enough to satisfy their wants.

It is obvious that in order to stop stress-related illnesses , we should take certain measures. First of all, I think, employers should encourage their workers to relax. This is what I mean, in many companies, gym facilities or massage therapies are available. These improves their work production. Secondly, employees could be trained in how to plan their time effectively. It is one of the ways to stop people taking work home. Consequently, the workplace will become a lot happier and more comfortable.

To conclude, people should allocate their time for work properly, especially when there are so many things to do. What is more, they should try not to overload themselves, because it undoubtedly leads to stress.