More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering computing and medicine Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people rich countries are stealing from poor c

More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing and medicine.
Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from poor countries. Others feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world.

All people looking for the best facilities for their lives, such as the best jobs, the highest salary, the best house. Sometimes, for achieve these goals, they have to migrate from their country to another country. This kind of migration usually happened in poor country. I mean people in poor countries try to find the better situation in rich countries.

Today, developed countries try to absorb the best employee in medicine, IT technology and other area. This process has some advantage for both rich country and qualified people. First of all, rich countries do not need spend money to educa...

Sentence: Sometimes, for achieve these goals, they have to migrate from their country to another country.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and achieve

Sentence: Because every people who are trained, are moving and working for other countries and this a disaster.
Description: The tag a determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to this and a

Sentence: In conclusion, everybody desert to has a good life style so they can moving to every place around the world to find the ideal life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and moving