In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life

In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.
This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life.

Globalization in our industrial world become more important than the past. One of the effect of globalization is international companies try to find new market for production around the world. Some people believe these market are useful, but it is clear that these market have bad effect on host countries and people.

I agree with this idea that international companies and their production change quality of our life. I have some reason for that. First of all, people on host countries are depended on these productions. Moreover, these production sometimes change their style life. For example, KFC has a lot of branch around the world. People prefer to eat KFC instead of local foods. In additional, production of international companies most of the time do not have standard of destination countries. For example, some sunscreen lotion that sold in host countries, it does not good.

Forever, market of national countries make a lot of jobs for host countries. If someday these companies decide to move their market or shut down their market, people who work in these market lost their jobs. Finally, most of the time national companies try to sell their production cheaper to find more consumers. It causes local companies cannot compete with these productions, because their products are more expensive than national companies.

To sum up, I believe we cannot close door on production of national companies but we must try to use local production more. We should try to improve and expand our culture, productions as much as we can.

Sentence: Globalization in our industrial world become more important than the past.
Description: The fragment world become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

More words wanted.