Most countries spend a large amount of money in weapons to defend themselves though they are not at war They should spend money to help the citizens in poor and disadvantaged countries Discuss

Most countries spend a large amount of money in weapons to defend themselves though they are not at war. They should spend money to help the citizens in poor and disadvantaged countries. Discuss.

Today every country try to buy high tech weapons and equip their military with them, even though they are in pace. It is clear that technology change everything also weapon, so old weapons do not good any more. Some people say instead of span a lot of budget on weapons and military, we should pay attention to poor citizen and help them. This idea has both advantage and disadvantage.

Security is most highest priority in every country. A country can develop their economy, help to their poor citizen and so on when they are be in pace. A country without a strong military is witness and might...

Sentence: Today every country try to buy high tech weapons and equip their military with them, even though they are in pace.
Description: The fragment country try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is clear that technology change everything also weapon, so old weapons do not good any more.
Description: The fragment technology change everything is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace change with verb, past tense

Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular or plural
Suggestion: Refer to good and any

Sentence: A country without a strong military is witness and might attached by enemies and terrorists.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to might and attached

No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2 You have some basic grammatical errors.

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.