As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing What factors contribute to job satisfaction How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Grown up persons spent most of their time while working. It is imperative for them to look for work satisfaction. This essay will discuss causes behind it and whether it is realistic scenario to expect or not.

With regard to factors behind job fulfillment, major contributor can be salary earned, as it shows outcome for all the hard work, put in by employee in his job. It is no real secret that most of fresh graduates want to work in private corporations rather than public departments due to high salaries. Another major role is played by relations between employee and employer. Because appreciation received from employer gives sense of encouragement, it is easy to see why companies believe in reward based system. Continuous promotion and added responsibility makes stronger bond between company and employee. People feel sense of belonging with office, and motivate themselves to contribute in organization success. Last but not least, suitable work environment is necessary factor. For instance, businesses that cater to basic needs of worker like afternoon meals, cab facility, proper infrastructure allow them to work efficiently. Consequently, add to their happiness.

Expectations of job satisfaction is becoming more realistic these days. for example, Google, famous software company, invest heavily in basic infrastructure, leisure facilities, and give handsome remunerations. As a result, more people want to work for them. In addition, these days, many internal surveys are conducted by organizations to know factor which motivate employees, so that they align themselves to meet these needs.

All in all, factors such as salary, relation among employee and supervisor, work environment play vital role in job satisfaction. Even though, its not unrealistic to achieve these goals. If companies strive to achieve them, it can add up to their success.

Sentence: Even though, its not unrealistic to achieve these goals.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not