News is a source of knowledge about the world How much can we trust the journalists What are the qualities a good journalist should have

News is a source of knowledge about the world. How much can we trust the journalists? What are the qualities a good journalist should have?

News helps to gain wisdom and awareness about the current happenings around the globe. It is helpful for the people to know about current situation and activities. We can partially trust the journalist as they provide both truthful and wrong information to the society. A good journalist should have various qualities and we will see it in detail.

Journalist provides different useful information and also gossips about celebrities and predict about future disasters which is sometimes imaginative. For example, Information and features about Iphone Ipad and other products are very useful. At the same time information about end of Mayan calendar which newspapers published that 27th December 2012 world will come to end. It becomes debatable what will happen if any disaster happen on that day and many people feared that it is true. This shows that they are innovative in creating imaginative news which is not real.

Qualities of good journalist should be honest, optimistic, accurate decision maker and intelligent. While collecting information about particular news they must not be partial to political party and providing false information about against political party which will result in confusion among people to trust or not. So they should be honest in their work. They should be optimistic in collecting information as it is very hard to get precise information. Media person should be perfect decision maker in judging the correct information and news. Writer should be Intelligent in handling information which needs inspection and in depth knowledge. Moreover, reporter should be affable, amiable, good management skills, exact strategies, motivation, performance, vision and energy which make them a perfect journalist.

In a nutshell journalist should provide exact and accurate information instead of focusing on dreamful information. They should have different and special qualities to tackle and handle the untruthful information and provide exact information to the world.

Sentence: It becomes debatable what will happen if any disaster happen on that day and many people feared that it is true.
Description: The fragment disaster happen on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happen with verb, past participle

Sentence: In a nutshell journalist should provide exact and accurate information instead of focusing on dreamful information.
Error: dreamful Suggestion: ?

Need more sentence varieties.