Nowadays people show more anti social behaviour and lack of respect to others What are the causes How could we improve the situation

Nowadays people show more anti-social behaviour and lack of respect to others. What are the causes? How could we improve the situation?

It is certainly true that public show unsociable conduct and disrespect to others these days. There are several reasons for this problem, and various measures can be taken by governments, individuals, parents and schools to improve the situation.

This problem may be caused by a variety of factors. The first reason is that there are many problems in the family such as serious conflicts between parents, poverty and no role model for the children. For instance, children brought up with single parent may not have good respect to others. The second reason is that poor educational attainment and unemployment could lead people to misbehave with their peers. The further reason is that alcohol and drug misuse all contribute to anti- social behaviour in the society. Due to consuming alcohol and drugs people do not know about their behaviour and result in committing crime.

The best way to tackle this problem would be parents have a critical role in teaching their children the difference between right and wrong, and giving them the confidence to grow up to be proud of themselves and their family. Intervention and support is provided to parents and children where their dysfunctional behaviour is ruining other people’s lives. Also, the intensive supervision and surveillance programme on children and adolescents is one of the most rigorous community based interventions should be implemented by the government. In England, for instance, in the year 2011 around 2000 young offenders were caught because of misbehaving with their peers.

In conclusion governments and individuals should tackle the problem by educating the offenders. If these measures are taken, there will be some change in the people who are misbehaving with their counterparts.