Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish Why do you think this is happening What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced

Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
Why do you think this is happening?
What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced.

There is little room for doubt that mankind is producing an increasing quantities of refuse every single year. Undoubtedly, numerous motives surround this trend. This essay will elaborate on the facilitators of proliferating refuse as well as entailing some actions which should be taken by government in order to decline those figures.

While doing justice to the reasons why rubbish quantities are upsurging, one cannot neglect the contribution of overpopulation in this issue. As world’s population is now climbing up exponentially, demand and consumption of products are facing with proportional upsurge. Consequently, levels of refuse are going up since the production is the major reason for the creation of rubbish. Meanwhile, rubbish disposal systems in manifold countries are inadequate leading to the circumstances where a country is not able to recycle accumulating refuse.

Needless to note, nations might be able to cope with those refuse-related problems and decline refuse quantities in numerous ways. To start with, every single individual is advised to purchase goods which are environmentally-friendly. Products, which are packaged by using non-plastic materials, should not be overlooked. Further and even more importantly, a nation should strengthen its refuse recycling and disposal systems by investing in abovementioned areas.

In the light of these facts, one can conclude that upsurge in global refuse quantities is climbing up on grounds of overpopulation and insufficient recycling systems. To address and accelerate this proliferation, people should focus on more environmentally-friendly goods and government-subsidized reforms on those inadequate systems can be the next approach.

Minimum 250 words wanted.