One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information Write a letter to him her and say When the best period to visit your country is suggest a plan for the travel recommend places to visit in your country

Hello Ritesh,

I hope you are doing well. I got aunt's mail about your visit to India as she has stated that you are yet to book you ticket. Therefore, I just thought of suggesting you to book ticket for beginning of October. This will be the best time to visit here and you could explore more about the cultures and diversity of the country.

I strongly advise you to include north India in your trip as you can see the several ways of celebrating the festival "Navratra" worship of Goddess Durga; in different states. I'm planing to visit Kerala with my school friends, so I request you to join us in that course if your schedule allows. We will have great fun together.

It's been a long time since mommy hasn't seen you and is exuberant to meet you. Hence, you must include visiting my place for at least a week and spend time with us.

Looking forward to see you soon..

With love and best wishes,
Saurav