Essay topics: Parents are the best teachers. Do you agree or disagree?
With the worsening academic performance of students and the rising victims of drugs and other social vices among youngsters, it is arguable whether schools, the environment where they spend the majority of their time, are best placed to educate children. Some argue that parents will fare better at the task.
On one side, parents know their offspring best, accompanying them during a significant segment of their childhood and adolescence. As such, being more aware of the weaknesses and personality traits of their children, parents can tailor their teaching methods accordingly. Statistics further back the fact that those students who are regularly assisted in completing their school homework ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||bigzee||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||ankita_11||50||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||itachi92||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||wellington025||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||m.dvoodi||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||wellington025||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||sunsun||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||ehsangh61||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||Krupesh Kothari||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||nasrin 45||80||Read full essay|
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? (92)
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil (59.2308)
- "Prevention is better than cure." Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (90)
- International entertainers, including sports personalities, often get paid millions of dollars in one year.In your view, with widespread pverty in the world, are these huge earnings justified? (60)
- Smokers can cause themselves serious health problems. The choice to smoke is made freely and with knowledge of dangers.Smokers should therefore expect to pay more for medical treatment than non-smokers. (68)
- We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more auspicio (84.28570000000001)
- The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population, This is causing problems not only for poor, undeveloped countries, but also for industrialised and developing nations.Describe some of the problems that overpopulation causes, and suggest at lea (91.4286)
- Should parents be obliged to immunise their children against childhood diseases?Or do individuals have the right to choose not to immunise their children? (87.5)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer. (70)
- "Although abuse of the system are inevitable, social welfare payments are essential to protect the rights citizens have to a guaranteed minimum income in a democratic society"Discuss. (91.66670000000001)