In the past people usually stayed in one place throughout their life These days people often move around They often live in several different places in their lifetime What are the advantages and disadvantages of both

In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

In the old days, stick around in one area throughout their existence is the best pick for numerous folk. There were partially reasons about old inhabitants who spend their lifetime in one place.

From my point of view, that living in one place had its merits. For example, traditional activities, like farming. Normally farmers had their field or farm near their abode. So they could work closed with their family.
However, there were disadvantages as well. For instance, people get fed up easily because they always stuck in one area and meet same person and there would not have been many job widows, also, there could not upgrade their newest intelligence because just moved around in same region.

In this present day most people often shift around in several disparate places in their life. In my nation, myriad inhabitants as a worker realized that moving around from a place to another places with their occupation is a good way to increase their vacancy such as in search of job opportunities. In my view, that is prime things, because they can improve their self and get a better life. In my opinion, the main disadvantages are can lose touch with their household and they should to create a new adaptation in their new quarter.

All in all, there are clear advantages and disadvantages to the way people lived in the past and the way they live at times. I would not like to reside in the same place all my survival. However, I realize some people who have done this and they are absolutely satisfied.

Sentence: There were partially reasons about old inhabitants who spend their lifetime in one place.
Description: The fragment were partially reasons is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace partially with adjective