People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.Discuss the causes

use of Recreational drugs has always been a big concern in every society. Recently it is observed that use of legal and illegal substances is drastically increased in youth. This essay will elaborate some of causes of this problem.

One of several reasons of this trend is loss of parents attention on kids. with this busy life style where both parents are working children are neglected. sometimes parents are so busy with their commitments that they do not know where their children are and which company they have. This freedom causes kids to explore new experiences. This increases risk of addiction.So to prevent this parents should pay more attention on children . they should explain their children all risks of addiction. parents should also play role models for their children.

another reason for use of illegal drugs is easy availability of recreational drugs. It is seen that many children are selling drugs in junior high schools. This way it is started at a very younger age.To stop this disaster government should set strict rules. for example close observation by teachers and social workers is beneficial.

another reason for use of drugs in children is peer pressure .some of children get pressure from their classmates . To stop this proper education is crucial. More workshops and field trips to rehabilitation centers can help children to realise risks of addiction.
It is obvious that recreational drugs are a big disaster now. But it is a solvable issue with everyone,s effort.

Sentence: This increases risk of addiction.So to prevent this parents should pay more attention on children . they should explain their children all risks of addiction. parents should also play role models for their children.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and parents

Sentence: More workshops and field trips to rehabilitation centers can help children to realise risks of addiction.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.