People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are expertimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.Discuss the cause

People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are expertimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.
Discuss the causes and some effects of widespread drug use by young people in modern day society. Make any recommendations you feel are necessary to help fight youth drug abuse.

Drugs have been in use since time immemorial as evidenced by archaeological finds of their existence among ancient civilizations. Nevertheless, experts are ringing the alarm bell about their current usage as novel and more potent forms of these products appear and are increasingly being embraced by children from a younger age. While numerous roots account for this worrying phenomenon, solutions can nonetheless be devised to save the younger generation from the disastrous effects of drugs.

On one hand, the surging materialistic interest underpinning our society has compelled parents to put l...

Sentence: Drugs have been in use since time immemorial as evidenced by archaeological finds of their existence among ancient civilizations.
Error: archaeological Suggestion: archeological

Sentence: Living in a media-rich society, moreover, worses the situatio.
Error: situatio Suggestion: situation

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts