With the pressure on today's people to succeed academically, some people believe that non-academic subjects at school (e.g.: physical education and cookery should be removed from the syllabus so that children can wholly concentrate on academic subjects. T

With the pressure on today's people to succeed academically, some people believe that non-academic subjects at school (e.g.: physical education and cookery should be removed from the syllabus so that children can wholly concentrate on academic subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this day and age, it is widely believed that time in school should be purely devoted to academic subjects like language and mathematics, which are most essential for young people to get a well-paid job in the future. Conversely, some people claim that non-academic subjects should be removed from the curriculum. Although studying them is not essential from an academic perspective, it is necessary for children to have a well-rounded education. Moreover, education without such non-academic subjects as music and physical education would certainly be boring and colourless.

In one hand, due t...

Sentence: In one hand, due to of technological enhancement, academic knowledge nowadays is more necessary than artistic one.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and of