“Prevention is better than cure” can support the statement out of a country’s health budget has a large proportion to be diverted from treatment, and I agree that government spending their budget on health education and preventative measures.

Health is everything for people, and they should maintain their health to reach life longer. Because when people bodies catch illness, they should spend much money to acquire their health body back. It is not cheap to take health back when people become ill. In the hospital, patients who got blood cancer should pay with high price for blood transfusion and operation. Then, those should follow chemotherapy which is suffering them and taking too long for process. After that, they should check-up every time to maintain their bodies. These steps require much money and time, and become problem for government who should responsibility with their citizens. The thing that government should substitute for them is cost to heal people who get sick.

For solution, government can extend their budget if they can perceive citizen to be a healthy person. It is better if government delivers a substantial proportion to preventative measures such as health insurance, healthy food, and medical check-up every year. Health insurance will maintain health’s people. If they may get accident, the insurance will provide and pay the cost of medicine and living cost. Meanwhile, healthy food and medical check-up are also good to avoid people from sickly. These are the reason to build one country with health people.

In addition, health education such nursery school and medical subject should be available to students who can build health center in society. However, government still spends their money to present the systems but this is good decision to save cost in the future.

To conclude, health has a high price than money in the world. Government should realize that to prevent much budget for healing people.

Sentence: It is better if government delivers a substantial proportion to preventative measures such as health insurance, healthy food, and medical check-up every year.
Error: preventative Suggestion: preventive