The private motor vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Moreover, it has become a status symbol.Its use, though it has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.What are some serious problem brought about by private motor vehicl

The private motor vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Moreover, it has become a status symbol.Its use, though it has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.
What are some serious problem brought about by private motor vehicles use?
How can its use be reduced?

Travelling becomes an necessity in today's nation.life seems tough for people to travel in city without vehicles and it is the best facility provided for their comfort.Every technology has two sides,so here negative impact on city centres have increased alot and it create lots of pollution in air which is dangerous for environment and injurious for health.And positive side is that it helps to travel long distances in short period with privacy nd ease.

Nowadays, private cars demand have been increased high and it become's an status symbol in these show-off world.More usage affected on city centres, such as path or roads of travelling vehicles is cramped and conjucted situation will arise there.In these busy life time will consume more and unknowngly people try to pull their legs by own way of thinking.Without emergency people shouldnot try to travel by cars for small distance route and it will try to keep environment free from pollution.Life is becoming more dependent and people try to behave like handicap without private motor vehicles.Without necessity use of cars should be less.

Many serious problems have been taken place in today's world, but it is fact that because of motor vehicles life is become easy and luxurious for people.So they prefer these and coldnot able to see negative effects.Some strict actions like no more than one or two motor vehicles as per requirement should band.Else people should understand and try not to buy more auto vehicles.It is waste of money and People should invest those in better and usefull way.

In conclusion, usage should be in proper manner because something is better than nothing and in future government should take some steps to make nation and environment free from pollution.

it create lots of pollution in air which is dangerous for environment and injurious for health.And positive side is that it helps to travel long distances in short period with privacy nd ease.
Description: The fragment it create lots is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past tense

Sentence: Nowadays, private cars demand have been increased high and it become's an status symbol in these show-off world.
Suggestion: Refer to cars and demand
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to it and become's

Sentence: In these busy life time will consume more and unknowngly people try to pull their legs by own way of thinking.Without emergency people shouldnot try to travel by cars for small distance route and it will try to keep environment free from pollution.
Error: unknowngly Suggestion: unknowingly

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.