Q..The costs of medical health care are increasing all the time. Governments are finding it difficult to balance the health care budget. Should citizens be totally responsible for their own health costs and take out private health insurance? Or it is bett

Q..The costs of medical health care are increasing all the time. Governments are finding it difficult to balance the health care budget.
Should citizens be totally responsible for their own health costs and take out private health insurance? Or it is better to give a comprehensive health care which provides free health services for all? Discuss and give your opinion.

Health care is one of the most essential needs of all people regardless of their social status. It became one of the hot debated issues whether the individuals or the government is responsible for the health care. In my perception, those who can afford their own medical needs should go for private insurances, but free health care facilities must be available for under privileged people.

To begin with, free health care will be a blessing for poor people. The high medical consultation and treatment fees are often unbearable for them. Furthermore, delay in seeking medical care may lead to prog...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts