q The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown You should wri

q...The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.
• You should write at least 150 words.
• You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The given flow chart provides the detailed information about the different stages of consumer goods manufacturing after analyzing the research results.

Raw materials and manufactured components are kept in the storeroom first and then are transferred to the production planning stage. The finished products are manufactured based on the design from the product department and are then assembled to inspection and testing. The fully tested products are packed and ready for dispatch to the sale section.

The research wing does product research and they decide the design of the product. According to the demand, the production also is regulated. The market research done based on sales data also influences the product design of and advertising of the product.. The items are undergoing inspection and testing after assembly. If they need any change in the packing design, they are doing in this stage also. Moreover the planning and design of the goods are depends on the sales. Extra products are stored in the storage room.

In short, the manufacturing of the goods are directly depends on the information feedbacks of researches.

Moreover the planning and design of the goods are depends on the sales.
Moreover the planning and design of the goods are dependent on the sales.

the manufacturing of the goods are directly depends on the information feedbacks of researches.
the manufacturing of the goods is directly dependent on the information feedback of researches.