47. Are there any traditions around the birth of a baby in your region? ( 5 - 8 )
Yes, there are quite a few. Firstly, after the baby is born, the father will give his wife some flowers, and take photographs of the baby and her. When the baby arrives at home, the parents will make prints of its hands and feet. This, together with a paintbrush made by using some of the babies hair, will be kept as memorabilia.

48. What kind of parent do you intend to be? ( 5 - 8 )
That’s an interesting question. Allow me to explain my personal views by shortly mentioning the following points: First of all, I would love my child unconditionally. What I mean is that I realize my child is not perfect, but I will still love him/her even if s/he has made a mistake. Secondly, I would like to be known as a strict but fair parent. For example, I will not allow my child too many freedoms, but I will also try to understand his/her needs.

49. What hopes or fears do you have concerning your children? ( 5 - 8 )
That’s an interesting question. Allow me to explain myself/my personal views by shortly mentioning the following points: Firstly, I fear that my children will have a very hard life. For example, I wonder if they will have work to do. Secondly, I hope that they will be happy. For example, that they will find a good spouse, have children, and live together in peace and love.

50. What type of culture do you want your child to grow up in? ( 5 - 8 )
That’s a broad question. Allow me to explain myself/my personal views by shortly mentioning the following points: Firstly, I would like my child to grow up in a culture of love. What I mean to say is that I hope the circumstances in our home will full of love and understanding. Secondly, I hope my child will grow up in a culture where the finer things in life are important. For example, things like music, art, and studying should be part of his life from the beginning.

51. Are you going to bring your children up differently from the way you were brought up? Why? ( 5 - 8 )
No, not really. I believe my parents raised me well, and gave me a good education. If I could do the same for my child I would be happy. Maybe I would be a bit more modern. For example, I believe my parents were unreasonably strict at times. I would try and keep a balance between discipline and freedom.