MUSIC

78. Do you like music? ( 5 - 8 )
78. Do you think music is important? ( 5 - 8 )
Yes, I like music very much. That is to say, I cannot imagine what my life would be like without music. Firstly, I believe music plays an important part in people’s lives. For example, we can use it to sooth our minds after a hard day at work, or it can provide us with the rhythm to dance to.

79. What kind of music do you enjoy most? ( 5 - 8 )
I like pop music very much. Allow me to explain. First of all, pop music is lively, and suits me at my age. What I mean to say is that us youngsters like to listen to music that fits in with the way we feel Secondly, usually has a good rhythm. For instance, it is suitable for us to dance on. Lastly, pop music is simple to understand. That is to say, I like it because it is not difficult to understand, and it helps me to relax after I have been studying hard for some time.

80. How long do you listen to music everyday? ( 5 - 8 )
Oh, let me think a bit. I guess I listen to music for about half an hour every day. I would, for example, listen when I get home from school, or in the evenings before I go to bed. On weekends, however, I listen to music much more. For example, I would invite my best friend over to my place, and we would listen to our favorite CD’s for a few hours at a time.

TRAVELLING

81. Do you like traveling? ( 5 - 6 )
Yes, I like traveling. Firstly, I believe that traveling is always educational. What I mean to say is that the people that you meet along the way are usually interesting. Secondly, I wish I were able to travel more. For example, I have not traveled to a foreign country yet.

82. How do you usually travel? ( 5 - 8 )
I like to travel by train. Allow me to explain. Firstly, when I travel by train I am able to see more of my country. In addition, the trains in my country are convenient and comfortable. For example, I can travel to any city, and I am able to sleep on the train. Lastly, traveling on a train is a social event as well. For example, one can chat to the other passengers about where they are going, and why they are traveling.

83. Where have you traveled to lately? ( 5 - 8 )
I traveled to xxx last month. My parents and I traveled there by train. We went to see my grandmother who has been ill lately. I enjoyed the trip as I have not been to xxx before. We did not have the opportunity to sleep on the train, as it takes only six hours to get there.

84. What kind of places do you like to visit? ( 5 - 8 )
I like to visit places where there is a lot of entertainment. For example, I don’t like it when we go and visit my grandparents in the country. They live on a farm and don’t even have a computer for me to play on. I like to visit the cities where there are movies to watch and nightclubs to visit.