WEEKENDS

62. What do you usually do on weekdays and on weekends? ( 5 - 6 )
On weekdays I go to school. On weekends I like to go out with my friends. For example, we will go and visit new shopping malls in the city. Then we would browse around all the shops. Sometimes we will sit in a restaurant and have something to drink while we watch the crowds of people go by.

On weekdays I go to school. On weekends I like to stay at home. I can easily spend a weekend watching TV and just relaxing. For example, I like the soap operas like ‘Meteor Garden’ and so on. I know the different characters well by now, some whom I love, and some whom I hate. I realize that some of the plots are silly and overdramatic, but it is good relaxing entertainment, as one does not have to think very hard to follow the stories.

OUTINGS

63. What do you usually do when you go out? ( 5 - 6 )
I usually go to the nearest net bar with some of my friends. We spend many hours playing games or surfing the net. In addition, net bars are a great place for social gatherings. There we meet other youngsters and just hang around talking, and generally having a good time.

I usually go shopping with my mother. The reason for this is simple. Us ladies usually need a lot of clothes to make us look beautiful, so we love to go shopping. Often we don’t actually buy anything, but just browse around looking at all the clothes and comparing prices and quality.

63. What do you usually do when you go out? ( 7 - 8 )
One of the aspects I could tell you about regarding this topic is that I usually go to watch a football game with some of my friends. We go to one of the local stadiums where our favorite team will be playing. I love the excitement and suspense. It seems that I often loose my identity in such a large crowd, and go crazy about the smallest of things.