Should arts related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public or should a charge apply for admittance

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance?

Museum and art gallery are the best way to know our history, culture and civilization in a more transparent way. Art develops different and interesting ideas entertain us and also provide a wide range of thoughts. We see and admire arts of different historical values that are necessary for us to know how creative we were in the past.

Today's generation is becoming non-creative and can't relate themselves with art. They get chances to create ideas of their own after seeing these inspiring arts in museum or in galleries but due to high price of tickets school administration is not so successful to make such trips regularly i.e. tickets of these art galleries or museums should be free of cost for the general people so that they can be benefited through these arts in their daily lives too.

This will only help our country's young generation but it will help everyone to get creativity in every aspect of lives, they will be able to think about situations more accurately. People will also get influenced by the prehistoric culture and thus, that culture will gain become famous among citizens and will come on screen of life with many people supporting it.

Although, it is very nice idea for people but this will raise problems too for administration such as one from my own experience, there is a private museum in Rajasthan near Udaipur, whose owner doesn't charge fees from visitors. It helped in the popularity of museum but that owner was become unable to pay money on the museum art and also he wasn't had funds to give salary for workers and staff members of museum. Thus, he sold the museum to a government sector and now that charges fees on it's visit.

Therefore, allowing free tickets in art galleries and museum deal issues relates to lack of funds from the authority's side. Otherwise, this is a very nice way to make art widespread in our country.