Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

In recent years, there is increasing number of poorer nation. Some wealthy nation spent huge amount of money to develop the living condition of people, while some nation publish that it is duty of the government to develop the condition of their citizen. In my point of view, the wealthy nation should provide facilities to poor nation.

From on one side, the government of poor nation did not provide basic facilities to their citizen. Facilities like hygienic food, health care, pure water, shelter and education are basic needs of a people. A government should provide all these basic facilities to their citizen. Due to the income of government it is not possible to provide these facilities to citizen of the people. For instance, 80% of people in South Sudan are very poor and their daily income is below one dollar and it is not possible for a government to to provide facilities to all of the people. The government must protect their citizen from looters. Due to the low income of people and unavailable of their basic facilities people tries to break the law.

In the other side, Wealthy nation spent large amount of money to develop the condition of poor people. The developed nation are sending group of social activities to provide education and they send medical expert to supply health care medicine to the citizen of poor nation. By spending money to the poor nation, it leads to good relation between the two countries. To illustrate, the government of US provides million dollar rupee to Pakistan for developing purposes. This leads to increases the relationship between these countries and signed number of contract to develop their countries.

In conclusion, the poor nation spent the amount that brought from the wealthy nation in a useful manner by providing education and basic facilities to their citizen.

It is great for you writing in testbig.com. For this kind of essay, you need to have a choice: either A or B. then use two or three reasons to support your ideas.

also i can see some gram errors in the essay. but don't worry, just keep writing. you will write better and better. read some sample essays in testbig.com and try to understand how others are writing, then follow them.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 05/19/2012 - 18:26

Permalink

It was very kind of you to share your writings , it was very useful to me ...

Thank you very much ♡