Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
Nowadays parents are concerned about their children’s leisure activities more than ever. Some parents believe on educational leisure activities and spend lots of money to send their children to different extra curriculum classes and in other hand some parents give full liberty to their children about their spare times. Now the question is what is the best way for children to spend their leisure time? In following I will discuss this issue in detail.
First of all, about the idea of giving freedom to children about how to spend their leisure time, there might be some people who believe it would be a good idea to let children decide how they want to spend their spare time, but I totally disagree, and the reason is, we all know that children are not able to distinguish what is good for them and what is bad for them and as far as they concerned they only want to play and enjoy. Therefore, giving freedom to children about their leisure time is not a constructive idea.
However, having educational leisure activities is a good alternative. Parents can supervise their children’s spare times, they can figure out what their children like most and what are their interests, through those interest they can plan their children’s leisure activities so they can have fun and get educated simultaneously. For instance, when I was a child my parents had sent me to a Football school, so I spent lots of my leisure times learning Football, and the reason was that my parents knew that I loved physical activities.
In conclusion, I personally believe on educational leisure activities for children but it is important to not put extra pressure on children and make sure they enjoy while they have educational leisure activities.
- Some people believe that children s leisure activities must be educational otherwise they are a complete waste of time Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience 88
- Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools Others however believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools Discuss both these views and five your own opinion 76
- News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers What factors do you think influence these decisions Do we become used to bad news Would it he better if more good news was reported 76
- Without capital punishment the death penalty our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society To what extent do you agree or disagree 67
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? 75
Sentence: In conclusion, I personally believe on educational leisure activities for children but it is important to not put extra pressure on children and make sure they enjoy while they have educational leisure activities.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not
No. of Different Words: 137 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 10 15
No. of Words: 294 350
No. of Characters: 1410 1500
No. of Different Words: 137 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.141 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.796 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.562 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 87 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 77 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 50 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 29 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 29.4 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 22.177 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.6 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.453 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.649 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.154 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5