Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome curtural differences Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome curtural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that tourists should follow local customs and behaviour when they visit the host country. While, others object it and think that the host country should allow various of cultural being accepted in their country. I believe that these are considerable and each side has advocate reason.

Nowadays, trevelling around the world becomes more popular because there are more fasilities which can be accessed to travel all over the world. However, it can give us more questions associated with variety of culture whether we should follow local customs and behaviour of the country we vi...

Sentence: While, others object it and think that the host country should allow various of cultural being accepted in their country.
Description: The fragment of cultural being is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cultural with noun.

Sentence: Nowadays, trevelling around the world becomes more popular because there are more fasilities which can be accessed to travel all over the world.
Error: fasilities Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: On the other hand, others think that the host country should welcome cultural differences because tourists also have privilage to maintain their culture during visiting other country.
Error: privilage Suggestion: privilege