Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

These days, people face a lot of changes that happen around them most of the time and during the day. They can not overlook that their lives closely depend on these changes because many inventions are invented to make people’s life comfortable which would never happen if they did not tend to alter their way of life.

It is obvious that some kinds of people, who prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change, little by little face several problems which they can not handle because there are a lot of technologies around them and involve them in the day and night that can no be avoided. They have to adapt to keep pace with new changes that are related to high technologies. It is clear that if people do not want to modify their method of lives, they might be outraged through the other people who accept these changes because if they want to remain in the stable situation without changes not only run into problems but they also make several problems for the other people who interact with them.

As can be seen that psychologists consider that the people who try to create change in their lives which lead to their days become difference, they can be able to adapt with different situation which bring many changes and get successful rather than the people who do not try to create changes in their lives and they scape from situation which need to be changed through new inventions and get failed easily.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that changes are not always good things and in several cases lead to increasing stress for people who are struggling with them and can not handle their situation easily because changes cause to sensitive circumstance that they need to concentrate on. Furthermore, there are several changes that not only are not appropriating but they also may cause to problems that can not be tackled in the long run and their consequences remain for future too.

In conclusion, I think that thanks to high technologies advent appear a lot of change around people all around the world that people cannot go away and they have to face them and try to reap the benefits of these changes and in contrast there are several changes that are not useful and people should be aware of their consequences that might be occurred.

Sentence: As can be seen that psychologists consider that the people who try to create change in their lives which lead to their days become difference, they can be able to adapt with different situation which bring many changes and get successful rather than the people who do not try to create changes in their lives and they scape from situation which need to be changed through new inventions and get failed easily.
Description: The fragment which bring many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Sentence: In conclusion, I think that thanks to high technologies advent appear a lot of change around people all around the world that people cannot go away and they have to face them and try to reap the benefits of these changes and in contrast there are several changes that are not useful and people should be aware of their consequences that might be occurred.
Description: The fragment advent appear a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace appear with verb, past tense

Error: scape Suggestion: No alternate word

Make the sentences shorter. You need to relatively modify your writing style.

Check out how to use 'not only...but also' online. You use it wrongly in this sentence:
Furthermore, there are several changes that not only are not appropriating but they also may cause to problems that can not be tackled in the long run and their consequences remain for future too.