Some people say that there should be a single official international language other oppose to this idea Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people say that there should be a single official international language.other oppose to this idea.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, languages plays an important role whereas multi level languages are spoken by different people as per their country,state and region.But there should be one common international language allover the world for ease,communication and unity.But many of them oppose these idea because they wanted to stuck with their own language,their way of thinking doesnt allow to enhance their ideas in different manner.According to my point of view there should be an single official international language as per todays view.

However, language is base of communication between two person.If there wouldnot be any single international language than major problem will occur for making deals it might be loss for government also.English is an unique language in today world because in many countries the use of these language is increditable.But still it didnot spread all over like virus.In today's developed country technology have jumped high and for many purpose like buisness, travelling of people towards different countries have increase alot and if they couldnot understand each other language then it will create problem of communication over there.For highly development and relationship between two coutries a single international language should popup now.As per example before few days a situation occur one family came fo holidays from another country and they couldnot able to understand here's language they get fed up while communicating atlast by using sign language they come to an conclude.And that situation turns over into an emberaced moment for all.

Though,many people wants too stick with their own language they couldnot see the problem which occur in different countries.Many tourist face these problem and sometimes because of language some uneducated people missuse their feelings and try to cheat them.Those who oppose these idea they are holding there narrow mind thoughts and views in todays developed and educated nation.In education side many people choose to study in foreign countries and for that, they use to clear english level language and also before going there they have to learn an another language of their country to mixed in their crowd.

It concludes, by doing these bonding and unity will increase between two countries and it will help to maintain relationship in future.

they wanted to stuck with their own language,their way of thinking doesnt allow to enhance their ideas in different manner.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and stuck
Sentence: language as per todays view.

Sentence: For highly development and relationship between two coutries a single international language should popup now.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to highly and development

Sentence: As per example before few days a situation occur one family came fo holidays from another country and they couldnot able to understand here's language they get fed up while communicating atlast by using sign language they come to an conclude.
Description: The fragment an conclude . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conclude with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment situation occur one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace occur with verb, past tense
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to an and conclude

Sentence: In education side many people choose to study in foreign countries and for that, they use to clear english level language and also before going there they have to learn an another language of their country to mixed in their crowd.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another
Suggestion: Refer to to and mixed

Sentence: English is an unique language in today world because in many countries the use of these language is increditable.
Error: increditable Suggestion: No alternate word

entence: For highly development and relationship between two coutries a single international language should popup now.
Error: popup Suggestion: popular
Error: coutries Suggestion: countries

Sentence: And that situation turns over into an emberaced moment for all.
Error: emberaced Suggestion: embraced

The content is not well organized.

Be sensitive to use 'However'

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.