Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel do How true is this statement What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments Give reasons for your answer and incl

Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel do.
How true is this statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience. (Study Sample)

Over ten years, some countries rely on tourism, as it is their main industry. These countries receive large numbers of tourists and have to provide many facilities for them. In Indonesia, this brings money into the economy and creates jobs, but it can also cause problems. This essay would examine how these two points affect sustainable tourism development.

In my opinion, one of the worst effects of tourism is the presence of large crowds of people in streets and areas of beauty. When this happens, local people can find it difficult to do things they want to do. Also, the appeara...