Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Parents send their children to school to learn a lot of things there either academic or non-academic. Academically, they can learn Math, Chemistry, Physics and sort of things. Non-academically, they have chance to learn how to interact with their friends or colleagues, to have good attitude with their teacher and other activities related with.

Apart from learning in school, the parents take an important part for children to learn as a quote says; school begins from home. Formally, the children learn everything from school yet the parents have big roles to control the children. An education is pointless without parents cooperation to educate their children. So parents and school together should cooperate well to produce a successful educated children as well as being a good member society. To be a good member society, academic and non-academic knowledge are both needed in. To have good attitude toward others, to present a certain knowledge by which the society can take an advantage of us and other pleasant things that we can do for our surrounding including roles that we can give to the community.

In my opinion, the responsibility to teach children is not entirely on the school one side yet the parents whom the children spend their times a lot with should work together to reach maximum results. However, to teach the children how to be a good member society is both the responsibility of the parents and the school. Parents send the children to the school to have better education regardless of their roles as a mother or a father.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.