Some people think that the role of women in the military or police forces is very relevant and becoming more significant Others argue the opposite Do you agree or disagree What is your opinion

Some people think that the role of women in the military or police forces is very relevant and becoming more significant. Others argue the opposite. Do you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?

Women role in military or police forces are excellent, extra-ordinary, intelligent and multi-tasking in their tasks. Some people believe that women role is appropriate and their services to military or police service is necessary while others oppose it. I completely agree that women are necessary for military or police forces to serve and protect nation and criminals. In my opinion, women play a pertinent role similar to men in tracing and attacking militants and criminals.

In general, women are good in multi-tasking. So that they are very useful in tracing as well as attacking enemies on t...

Sentence: Women role in military or police forces are excellent, extra-ordinary, intelligent and multi-tasking in their tasks.
Suggestion: Women`s roles

and their services to military or police service is necessary
Suggestion:and their services to military or police service are necessary

Sentence: Some people believe that women role is appropriate and their services to military or police service is necessary while others oppose it.
Suggestion: Women`s role

Sentence: So that women role is very important in military forces.
Suggestion: Women`s role

Expand your ideas with more words in the essay body.

Before you put examples, you need more arguments: why you think `women are good in multi-tasking`? why you think `women in police service are excellent in inspecting and knock down the criminals`?