Some prople prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some prople prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In today's revolutionary era changes is needed in each and everybody's life, but still many people choose to remain simple without any change in their life. Other prefer to bring changes daily in their life and believe that it is an best option to remain healthy with refreshment, changes will bring an dramatically change in daily routine. According to my point of view changes is must in today's developed and technological era.

Nowadays people are becoming fond of changed which are occuring and it seems that people doesnot want to stick with the same life. With these positive attitude they help to nation for upcoming changes and development. In today's fast and developed nation people wants to update themselves as per changes occuring in these nation. In each field these changes will bring a step high towards development and dreams for success, without changes people couldnot be able to walk with society and will lack behind. It will take time to catchup or be mixed up with changed nation. Change is the source to live in these world.

If people choose to stay with same life then it will affect them in many ways. Without change people will known as dump because they never think beyond their old thoughts which needed to get change as per time. It will affect to society because the way of thinking in each way have been changed, narrow minded people level has decresead as per changes accepted by people. These change brought an drastic effect in nation and because of these the diffrence beetwen male and female changed into equallity.

It conclude change is always beeter than stick with unchanged life, and it will makes life interesting rather than boring. In future it will help to step ahead in development and society, changes in thoughts and lives will bring an surprise gift for nation, nature and new generation.

Sentence: Without change people will known as dump because they never think beyond their old thoughts which needed to get change as per time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and known

Sentence: It will affect to society because the way of thinking in each way have been changed, narrow minded people level has decresead as per changes accepted by people.
Suggestion: Refer to people and level

Sentence: These change brought an drastic effect in nation and because of these the diffrence beetwen male and female changed into equallity.
Description: The tag a determiner/pronoun, plural is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to these and the

Sentence: It conclude change is always beeter than stick with unchanged life, and it will makes life interesting rather than boring.
Description: The fragment It conclude change is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conclude with verb, past tense
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and makes

Error: decresead Suggestion: decreased

Error: equallity Suggestion: equality
Error: diffrence Suggestion: difference
Error: beetwen Suggestion: between

Error: beeter Suggestion: better